Experienced Au Pair wanted - Between the Commons

2 posts
francescaboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Experienced Au Pair wanted - Between the Commons

Postby francescaboo » Sun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

My lovely au pair needs to leave us earlier than expected to return to France in June so we are looking for someone to replace her.

We are a family with 2 children living in SW11 (near Northcote Road). The children are aged 9 and 7 and both are at school close to our home. Hours are Monday-Thursday 7.30-9.30 in the morning and then from 3.30-7.30 in the afternoon. Babysitting is up to 2 nights a week (some weeks nothing though) and you might need to work on a Friday very occasionally. Our au pair has her own room and bathroom.

Duties include before and after school care including: preparing meals/playing/supervising homework, and light housework (children's rooms) and laundry. Pay is £100 per week. You must be available to stay with us for up to one year and have a good level of spoken english. Please do not apply if you can only stay for 6 months or less.

You must be an experienced au pair, or have other childcare experience and genuinely love being with kids. If you are kind and caring but can be strict too, are a bit sporty or creative, and have a good/intermediate level of English, please get in touch with your details and experience and I can contact you directly.

Many thanks,
A
LuisaBerlin
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Experienced Au Pair wanted - Between the Commons

Postby LuisaBerlin » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:23 am

Hi!
I am an Au Pair in Tooting London.
I'm from Berlin and here for 5 Month now.
Because of Family Problems my Host just told me that I need to find a new Family from July.

So maybe we can get in touch and see if it fits?

I'm going home to Berlin from 4.-12- July for Holiday wich is already booked and planed. After that time I would be happy to start working.

I stayed here in a Family with 3 Children and my English is quiet fluent, better in speaking then in writeing.

I'm 22 Jears old and I would like to finish that Year as ist was planned. But I also thought about to stay longer. Depends on the new Situation.

I'm looking forward to hear from you

Kind Regards

Luisa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.