Looking for a family&nanny to share in the abbeville village

2 posts
Adeline19
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a family&nanny to share in the abbeville village

Postby Adeline19 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello,

we are considering to enter a nanny share arrangement with a family close to us and similar composition and needs. We would need the nanny from 7th of September full time 5 days a week. We have two daughters, 3 years old and 7 months now. Our 3 years old one is in nursery every day from 9.15am until 3.45pm. The 7 months old one will not start nursery until she'll be 18 months old. We do not have yet a nanny; we would be therefore happy to join yours or we could fine the amazing one together. She would need to drop and pick up the 3 years old one from nursery (round the corner of our home) and take care of the second one. We would rather have a english speaking nanny as we're a French family.

If you think the above fits your needs please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to discuss further.
irishnanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a family&nanny to share in the abbeville vil

Postby irishnanny » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:15 am

Dear Adeline,

I am interested in the position, I am an Irish nanny living in Clapham Junction. I am currently working with 2 French families in Belleville, one of them is moving back to France at the end of the school term. I mind 3 kids, 2 girls, 6 and 7 on Mon , Wed and Fri, and a little 16 month old boy. I have worked with this family for the past 1.5 years.
I am an after school nanny on Tue and Thur to a 7 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. This job is only 8 hours a week, so I have to give it up, as I need full time hours, as the other family is moving back to France.

I can send you my CV, if you like.
Please dont hesitate to contact me if you like.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Marion Costello

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.