Looking for a British nanny, 4 days/week, from end August

1 post
IsabelleB
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a British nanny, 4 days/week, from end August

Postby IsabelleB » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:12 am

Hi
We are looking for a nanny for our two sons (2 and 3.5 years old). The position is for a live-out British nanny to start end August for 4 days a week (33-36h/week). It is possible to add some adhoc evening babysitting. The intention is for the position to be long-term. We expect the nanny to dropoff/pickup the kids at preschool, prepare and give healthy lunch, get some fresh air and exercise and fun, go with them to classes or playgroup, organise playdates, encourage their langage development, engage them in craft and educational activities, keep the house tidy...
The nanny should speak perfect English. References will be required. We live close to Clapham Junction.
We could pay up to £13-15 gross an hour for the right candidate (ie £10-11 net). We are responsible employers, we will pay your taxes, national insurance, 4 weeks paid holidays plus bank holidays.

if you are interested to discuss it further, please reply me privately and confirm:
- you are British / speak perfect English
- you are happy with all details of the role, including starting date (end August)
- you have nannying experience with preschoolers and are able to provide written references
- you are CRB checked, 1st aid, and whether you have a clean driving license and any childcare qualification
Please also describe briefly why you think you would be the best nanny for this position.
Then , i will provide you with my email so you can send me your CV and written references.

Thanks and regards

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.