Ad hoc daytime childcare near Barmouth road

1 post
theocindy
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad hoc daytime childcare near Barmouth road

Postby theocindy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Hi - we are a fun loving, energetic family (French/English) living in Barmouth road, Wandsworth Town/Earlsfield . We are looking for someone caring and warm to help look after our 2 boys (2 and 1) starting from 25th July 2015.

My husband works nearby and I work part time for an Airline company (2 weeks on, 2 weeks off).

From September 2015 my oldest will attend the local school from 9am to 12 (walking distance) and the little one will be with you all day. Hours would generally be as follows, however flexibility is desired as some weeks we may need more or less hours depending on work arrangements and school hols.

Every 2 weeks: flexible days (about 10-12 days), flexible hours between 9am-6/7pm. Additional babysitting also available.

Duties would be breakfast /lunch/ tea and school runs, tidying, plus activities and play dates ad hoc after school.

We are looking for someone with very good English (and French would be great) and previous experience of childcare. We need you to be reliable, committed and honest to build a positive relationship with the children and us too.

The ideal candidate would be someone who’s freelancing and would be happy babysit 10/12 days every 2 weeks. You could be a nanny share or au pair looking for more work.

We look forward to hearing from you ;)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.