The KatieSitters Club - Casual/Ad-Hoc,personalised childcare

1 post
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

The KatieSitters Club - Casual/Ad-Hoc,personalised childcare

Postby kgodles9 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:12 am

Need a day here and there of childcare and don't know where to start? Agency fees scaring you half to death?

In case you haven't heard about us, we are The KatieSitters Club assisting families in (mainly) SW London with no membership, affordable, fun loving childcare for £10 - £12/hr paid cash directly to your sitter. We're only a small team (currently 7) so every effort is made to rebook the same lovely lady and have them develop a rapport with your children and family, though we are not an agency and the summer has ben proving to be quite busy for us, so apologies if your request can not be filled! If you'd like to join, you'll just need to set up a file with me, please find below the easy steps in which to do so :)

TIA!
Katie. xx

To obtain an info-pack explaining how we work and rates etc, head to my FB page linked below and request to join. Once I have approved you, just go to 'pinned posts' at the top of the page and download my Welcome to The KatieSitters Club doc.

Then just copy paste & complete the short family profile and have a read of the agreement. Before we get a chance to sign a hard copy, please send an email to kgodles9@gmail.com email with your completed family profile stating that you
"have read, understand and agree the KatieSitters Club ethical family agreement" and confirm that you are able to pop it in the post at your earliest convenience.

You will have to do it from a computer as copy paste doesn't work on phones and PDF's, but if this is an issue, let me know and I'll email you a copy.

*please note I will not approve your request to join the KSC page unless you have made contact with me via private FB message/text/telephone/smoke signal - just anything so that I know you're a legit family needing childcare.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katienanny/
Attachments
KSC BCard Front.jpeg
KSC BCard Front.jpeg (47.71 KiB) Viewed 246 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.