Filipino nanny/housekeeper

3 posts
Wimbledonmumishere
Options:
Share this post on:

Filipino nanny/housekeeper

Postby Wimbledonmumishere » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:12 am

Hi

We are looking for a Filipino nanny/housekeeper, with a placement from September.
We live in Wimbledon, with a 2.5 year old son who will be going to a Montessori nursery from September.
The candidate MUST be
1. Filipino
2. Non-smoker
3. Experienced at least 2 years
4. Kind, reliable, energetic, open to learning and honest!
We are flexible: live-in or live-out (depending on where you live). We are non-smokers and no pet at home. We expect the person to do house duties whenever possible. References are required.
Tisa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Filipino nanny/housekeeper

Postby Tisa » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Hi - my nanny is now available:

She has been with us for a few months and is looking for a new role as my husband is between jobs and so we have different requirements. She is very hardworking, cheerful, nice to have around and super flexible. Can do live in or live out but net salary generally around £10/ hour. She is Filipina originally but has been in the UK well over 20 years with a British passport, is a mother herself with a grown son and very devoted to her work. We live between the Commons and she has also worked in Wandsworth for several years so knows the area well.

Please do get in touch with her directly if you are interested. She can be contacted on 07583773909 or leslyolder@gmail.com.
rutchellsulit
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Filipino nanny/housekeeper

Postby rutchellsulit » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:39 pm

Hello maam im rutchell of phillipines 29 yrs old,i am full time mom of 5 kids, for almost 10 yrs,,my eldest son is 10 yrs old,base in my own experience,i can do house hold chores also,cause here in our house i am the only one doing house hold chores all around,i am trustworthy,hardworking & god fearing person,i can assure you maam 100% i will take good care & love your kids as my own,cause i know exactly how it feels bieng a mother,thats why i am eager to find work also for them to give a bright future,they are my inspiration..
Hoping to hear from you soon,as soon as posible,i am available to work any time...
God.bless you & your family maam/sir

Yours truly,
Rutchell of phillipines

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.