**Our wonderful au-pair available***

4 posts
moo moo
Options:
Share this post on:

**Our wonderful au-pair available***

Postby moo moo » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello,

Due to a recent change of circumstance and with much sadness, we're having to let our wonderful au-pair go. We want to do all we can to help her find another warm and welcoming family to be part of - as she really is 'one in a million'

Not only has she got a naturally warm ability to look after children (ours being a 6yr girl and 4yr boy) she is also fun and creative too - our children truly adore her.

Originally from Spain, she's been based in Clapham for over a year and speaks excellent English. She knows the area very well and has her own (quiet, but very cultured) social life outside the home.

What sets her apart from others is her mature and 'can-do' attitude - she is also a classically trained musician and has many years of experience teaching children violin, viola and piano. Additionally, she's also able to teach Spanish.

She's currently studying for her Masters in music at a London university, which means she will require Mon and Tues for lessons, but is fully available every other day, including weekends.

Please PM if you'd like more information, she truly is a very special girl.

Many thanks
meandmyfour
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: **Our wonderful au-pair available***

Postby meandmyfour » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:45 am

Hi there,
I wondered if your au pair might be interested in regular hours on a Thursday and Friday? I'm looking for help with my five year old triplets but can't offer accommodation unfortunately.
She sounds lovely!

thanks
Emma
EmmaB
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby EmmaB » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:51 pm

If there is any flexibility we are looking for an au pair to work monday afternoon, all day tues, wed and thurs. mon morning and friday free. if that is an option please ask her to contact us
SallyP
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SallyP » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:49 am

Hi. I'd be really interested. We're looking for an au pair. I'm a full-time Mum of 3 children aged 5, 3 and 1 so could definitely be flexible regarding her Uni work. Please do get in touch if she's still available. Many thanks.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.