Night nanny/parent saviour!

1 post
cvjvfv
Options:
Share this post on:

Night nanny/parent saviour!

Postby cvjvfv » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:06 pm

My little boys is now 19 weeks old and is doing very well. I don't think my husband and I would have got to this stage without some advice/help.

A few friends when I was pregnant recommended 'The parent and baby coach' and Heidi Skudder came into our lives who runs the company. I cannot recommend her highly enough, she is a complete star and as my husband said its a luxury to have a night nanny to stay the night and know that your child is safe but your actual benefit is the advice you get from her.

She is brilliant! Extreemly easy going and fits in with your characters as parents, not trying to push her ways onto you (especially when you've just become new parents!) and provides brilliant advice that actually makes sense even being sleep deprived.

We were lucky enough to have her for a few nights as a night nanny but she also provides a service for advice for breast feeding/weaning/difficult sleepers etc.

It's definetely worth keeping her in mind as she has become such a support going through this very exciting yet challenging time.

http://www.theparentandbabycoach.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.