Recommend highly experienced French Nanny Clapham

1 post
cmorat
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommend highly experienced French Nanny Clapham

Postby cmorat » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:51 am

Our French (with impeccable English) nanny who has been taking care of our kids for 6 years is now really just needed for after school care, because the kids have grown.

Ideally, we would like to keep her working for us after school so looking for a family who needs help during the day until 3pm.

She is available every day during the day until afternoon school pick-up.

We'd like her to continue picking up our 3 boys at Wix in Clapham at 3:15pm and bring them home to Clapham South and stay with them until around 6:30pm-7:00pm.

She is very experienced with young children from birth. She took care of 2 of my 3 boys from birth pretty much. She is also very good with toddlers and older kids. Very trustworthy, reliable and loving. My boys adore her! :P

I am a full time working mum and I cannot recommend our nanny enough. She is live-out, based in Clapham. Happy to discuss if this is potentially interesting to another family. I can potentially be flexible with certain parameters for the sake of finding a good solution!

We pay our nanny through a payroll company that organise payslips and taxes for us. Other families employing our nanny would need to establish a similar scheme for the hours that they would need.

Pls email me if keen to discuss further at catherine_morat@yahoo.com

If this schedule is not compatible with yours because you need someone past 3pm, please contact us anyway as we would like to find an arrangement to make it work. One potential solution is to reduce our hours even further and have our nanny only come for a few hours in the later part of the afternoon/early evening to help kids with their homework only

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.