Looking for a part time nanny, 3 days - immediate start

3 posts
tiny_kiwi
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a part time nanny, 3 days - immediate start

Postby tiny_kiwi » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:05 am

I am looking for a nanny to care for my two daughters aged 5 and 3. Hours required are 11-6 three days a week, preferably Monday, Thursday and Friday for immediate start.

The role entails collecting my youngest from nursery, giving her lunch and afternoon activities. Most days she will have an hour nap so there may be light house duties such as hanging washing, unpacking dishwasher, preparing kids dinner.

My eldest will require collecting from school (5 min walk from flat) at 3pm. Afternoon activities with both - playing at the park, reading etc, dinner around 5pm and we arrive home at 6.

We are a friendly, very easy-going kiwi family living in London now for 10 years. We are looking for an experienced, loving and fun nanny who has trained in childcare and knows how to keep the girls entertained and learning at the same time.

Please send your CV with references to mila_patel@hotmail.com if you are interested.
ingrid02
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a part time nanny, 3 days - immediate start

Postby ingrid02 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:34 pm

hello,

I am Ingrid,

i am 40 Years old,

I Have 8 years experience as housekeeper cleaning and nanny, I love to spend my time with the little ones ,,

reference can be provided on request, i would like to meet you and also and talk through,.
I am from Bolivia, speak Spanish, Portuguese, and English,

I have 3 days free during the week, so if there any good to you please get in touch Please
Contact Number: 07515959366

kind regards

Ingrid
Little-Starlings
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a part time nanny, 3 days - immediate start

Postby Little-Starlings » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi there Mila, I just just wondering if you were still looking for someone to care for your girls?
I am an experienced British nanny with over 20 years experience and have excellent references.
Am CRB checked and have had previous first aid training
Please do get in touch if interested

Regards Lisa

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.