Looking for a wonderful part-time nanny

1 post
keri lickfett
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a wonderful part-time nanny

Postby keri lickfett » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:56 pm

Hello Lovely Nannies,

My husband and I are looking for a wonderful part-time nanny to care for our two children (daughter four years and son two years).

We are looking for a nanny that is available to work from 8:00am-6:00pm on Wednesday and from 3:00-6:00pm Thursday and Friday. The first official start date is 13th January 2016.

We are looking for a nanny with (at least three years childcare experience) that has a kind and warm heart and who will love our children as we do. It is important that the nanny feels confident bringing the children to engaging activities, to and from school, as well as prepares healthy and fresh meals. We would also love the nanny to keep the children’s room and playroom tidy, as well as the kitchen after meals are made.

We are a lighthearted family who appreciates humor, singing, dancing, laughing and being goofy. Our daughter has a big spirit that can fill a room and our son loves to cuddle and has a precious heart.

We hope the nanny that cares for our children really becomes apart of our family.

If you are interested in speaking with me about the role in further detail please send me your CV and three references to keri@lickfett.com and we can set up a phone call.

Lots of love,

Keri

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.