Family looking for a live-in nanny to start end of Feb

3 posts
AliceS
Options:
Share this post on:

Family looking for a live-in nanny to start end of Feb

Postby AliceS » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Hello!

We are a young family with three boys aged 2, 4 and 6. We live in West London, in a lovely community with a park, coffee shops, gyms and great transport links to the centre of London. I am at work four days a week for a travel magazine and my husband is a television director who regularly goes away filming.

Our eldest son attends a local school just five minutes' walk from our house. Our middle son goes to nursery every morning at the end of the road. And our youngest is at home during the day and loves going to play groups and play-dates nearby every day.

Our boys get on very well and are bright, sociable, energetic and creative. They enjoy puzzles, games, drawings, swimming and playing in the local park. They are great fun to be with and interact well with adults as well as children.

We are looking for a warm, creative live-in nanny to join our family and to look after the boys Mon–Thurs and the occasional, Friday. We need someone with initiative who is mature, organised and enjoys being with children. You will have your own bedroom and bathroom on a separate floor of the house with wifi, smart tv and a desk.

During the week you will be responsible for the children’s day-to-day needs including preparing simple, healthy meals, washing their clothes, keeping the kitchen and play areas tidy and helping the eldest with his homework.

Here is a brief outline of the role on a typical day:

- Start the day at 8.15am and help get the boys ready for school / nursery. Sometimes take our eldest to school.
- Take our four year old to nursery at 9am.
- In the morning, occupying our youngest, engaging in stimulating activities e.g. taking him to the park, on play dates or to playgroups.
- Pick up our four year old from nursery at midday and make him and the two year old lunch.
- Organise afternoon activities with the younger two, such as art at home or a trip to the park, or swimming, or have friends over for a play-date.
- Pick up our eldest from school at either 4pm or 5pm, depending on after school clubs.
- Cook all three boys tea.
- Give the boys a bath and get them into their pyjamas by 6.15pm, when one of us will be back from work.

If this sounds like you or you know of someone, please get in touch!

Best wishes,
Alice Sunderland
Sweetmariz17
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Family looking for a live-in nanny to start end of Feb

Postby Sweetmariz17 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:25 am

Hello good evening, I understand that you are in need of a nanny. I am interested for the position and here's my contact number ‭07492 964556‬ -Shermainne.
Tunde
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Family looking for a live-in nanny to start end of Feb

Postby Tunde » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:51 pm

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
Dear Family! I saw your add and I would like to apply for this position!

My name is Tunde Cseh, Hungarian nanny, I am in my fifties, but I am very energetic, calm lady! I worked for families over 13 years in the USA, Ireland, Hungary /English speaking/ and in London since March of 2012 for four English families. I love children very much with all my heart and I always want to be sure they are happy and comfortable. Depending of the ages of kids I am organizing the appropriate, creative, educational and fun activities, in- and outdoor. My family and friends describe me as youthful, happy, calm, honest, patient, flexible, loyal, happy, fun, trustworthy and adaptable.
I speak in English fluently. I have a “B” category driver’s license, “Emergency Paediatric First Aid Certificate” and valid CRB check. Both of my grown children live and work outside of Hungary. Being a nanny is my life and a wonderful job. Hopefully, the references speak for themselves. I am very responsible about the all nursery duties and teaching the potty training as well. I am preparing and cooking healthy, varied meals helping with homework to the kids. I am take care of the children washing and ironing, organizing clothes as well as keeping all children areas clean and tidy. I made also light housework. I have a good communication skill. Good understanding of children and they needs. I am very passionate about my work and very much interested in the development and upbringing of children. For me working with kids is not only spending time with them but educating and creating a quality time for them. Depending on the weather, I like to spend time with the children outside (on the playground), running, climbing, playing in the sand-box and singing, etch. However, we will not be bored inside the house either. I make an effort to have creative playtime during our time spent together. I have excellent and check able references. As shown in my references, I spent time abroad with English-speaking families and the feedback. I am most proud of is that I became a valued member of their families.
After reviewing my resume references, I hope you will consider me for your position. If you would like to know more, please contact me.

Kind regards
Tunde Cseh

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.