Are you looking for a 3 day nanny?

1 post
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Are you looking for a 3 day nanny?

Postby kgodles9 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi there!
So I am just putting out feelers as I have two lovely members of my team 'The KatieSitters Club' who are interested in finding a family who can offer them 30 hours per week over 3 days. Strong focus on babies as they are both very experienced and looking to study very early childhood further, though this is not a requirement, they are experienced in caring for all ages.

They are both also musical theatre performers and dancers like myself, DBS checked, creative, fun and bags of energy.

Georgia is available from beginning of March and Lisa's start date is fairly flexible. Please get in touch if you are interested in hearing about them further.

In case you haven't heard about us, we are The KatieSitters Club assisting families in (mainly) SW London with no membership, affordable, fun loving childcare for £10 - £12/hr paid cash directly to your sitter. We're only a small team (currently 6) so every effort is made to rebook the same lovely lady and have them develop a rapport with your children and family. If you'd like to join, you'll just need to set up a file with me, please find below the easy steps in which to do so :) We don't normally have anyone available for regular hours so this is an unusual circumstance.

To obtain an info-pack explaining how we work and rates etc, head to my FB page linked below and request to join. Once I have approved you, just go to 'pinned posts' at the top of the page and download my Welcome to The KatieSitters Club doc.

Then just copy paste & complete the short family profile and have a read of the agreement. Before we get a chance to sign a hard copy, please send an email to kgodles9@gmail.com email with your completed family profile stating that you
"have read, understand and agree the KatieSitters Club ethical family agreement" and confirm that you are able to pop it in the post at your earliest convenience.

You will have to do it from a computer as copy paste doesn't work on phones and PDF's, but if this is an issue, let me know and I'll email you a copy.

****please note I will not approve your request to join the KSC page unless you have made contact with me via private FB message/text/telephone/smoke signal - just anything so that I know you're a legit family needing childcare.***

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katienanny/

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.