LIVE IN NANNY - TOOTING BEC - £350-400 NET PER WEEK

4 posts
annabieniek
Options:
Share this post on:

LIVE IN NANNY - TOOTING BEC - £350-400 NET PER WEEK

Postby annabieniek » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:14 am

Live in nanny for a boy aged 4 and girl aged 18 months in Tooting Bec.

Responsibilities include all standard nursery duties, morning routine, nursery runs, naptime, meal preparation and the bath and bedtime routine.
The ideal candidate will be a fluent English speaker and have previous experience looking after children of a similar age confirmed by excellent checkable references.

Start: ASAP
Salary: £350-400 net per week
Working hours: Mon to Fri 7:30am - 7:30pm
Accommodation: Own double bedroom with shared bathroom with children

If you are interested please forward your CV to jobs@babyroom.co.uk.
Tunde
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: LIVE IN NANNY - TOOTING BEC - £350-400 NET PER WEEK

Postby Tunde » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
Hi!

My name is Tunde Cseh, Hungarian nanny, I am in my fifties, but I am very energetic, calm lady! I worked for families over 13 years in the USA, Ireland, Hungary /English speaking/ and in London since March of 2012 for four English families. I love children very much with all my heart and I always want to be sure they are happy and comfortable. Depending of the ages of kids I am organizing the appropriate, creative, educational and fun activities, in- and outdoor. My family and friends describe me as youthful, happy, calm, honest, patient, flexible, loyal, happy, fun, trustworthy and adaptable.
I speak in English fluently. I have a “B” category driver’s license, “Emergency Paediatric First Aid Certificate” and valid CRB check. Both of my grown children live and work outside of Hungary. Being a nanny is my life and a wonderful job. Hopefully, the references speaks for themselves. I am very responsible about the all nursery duties and teaching the potty training as well. I am preparing and cooking healthy, varied meals helping with homework to the kids. I am take care of the children washing and ironing, organizing clothes as well as keeping all children areas clean and tidy. I made also light housework. I have a good communication skill. Good understanding of children and they needs. I am very passionate about my work and very much interested in the development and upbringing of children. For me working with kids is not only spending time with them but educating and creating a quality time for them. Depending on the weather, I like to spend time with the children outside (on the playground), running, climbing, playing in the sand-box and singing, etch. However, we will not be bored inside the house either. I make an effort to have creative playtime during our time spent together. I have excellent and check able references. As shown in my references, I spent time abroad with English-speaking families and the feedback. I am most proud of is that I became a valued member of their families.
After reviewing my resume references, I hope you will consider me for your position. If you would like to know more, please contact me.

Kind regards
Tunde Cseh
Sweetmariz17
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sweetmariz17 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 am

Hello, I'm Shermainne. Im very much interrested for the position. ‭07492 964556‬ please do keep in touch. Thank you.
Sweetmariz17
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sweetmariz17 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:34 am

Hello, I'm Shermainne. Im very much interrested for the position. ‭07492 964556‬ please do keep in touch. Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.