Lovely Italian Au Pair plus/Nanny available

8 posts
Erika
Options:
Share this post on:

Lovely Italian Au Pair plus/Nanny available

Postby Erika » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello Mummy and Daddy

I'm an Italian girl, living in London right now, I've 2 years childcare experience as au pair in London (both in Clapham/Wandsworth area) and also in Italy. I'm looking for live in position ASAP.I have First Aid Certificate, open to do the DBS checks and excellent references. I'm a mature, reliable, punctual and really tidy and organized girl. I love spending time with children and organize activities for them and with them. Please contact me, thank you!
Regards.
TinkerLloyd13
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Lovely Italian Au Pair plus/Nanny available

Postby TinkerLloyd13 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Hi there

We live in Parsons Green with our 4 year old son, 6 month old baby girl and friendly beagle.We are looking for a live in au pair to work max 25 hour week with two nights babysitting. Hours 730-10am and 3-530 Monday to Friday. Would suit a student. Duties would be getting kids dressed, giving them breakfast, walking dog sometimes and either having baby whilst I do school run or taking son to nursery 10 minutes away, bath time, preparing kids dinner and bedtime routine. Helping with the odd play date once or twice a week. Light housework so tidying kids bedroom, playroom or cleaning up after kids meals or unpacking dishwasher but we will have a cleaner. You would have a double bedroom with ensuite. We travel a lot to south if France so if possible come with us especially in the summer but this can be discussed. Email me hbwestcott@googlemail.com if interested

Thanks, Henrietta
Inthecommons
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Inthecommons » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:03 pm

Erica, I've sent you a private message.
Palgardens
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Palgardens » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Hi Erica,

We are looking for a live in au pair to look do drop off and pick up of my 3.5 years old and help with cooking and some house works. It's 35 hours a week. We are at postcode SW12. If you are still looking for family, please get in touch!

Thanks
Aledep81
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Aledep81 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Ciao Erica, noi stiamo cercando una nanny full time da metà Aprile per i nostri 2 figli (3.5 e 16 mesi), zona Wimbledon Park. Fammi avere il tuo cv se é di tuo interesse. Grazie mille la mia email è aledep81@hotmail.it

Grazie
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
francescaboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby francescaboo » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:31 am

Hi there,
My lovely au pair is leaving London and we are looking for someone to replace her. We have two children, aged 10 and 7, and are looking for an experienced live in Au Pair to look after them. The hours are roughly 25 per week, I work Monday-Thursday so the job is generally just for those days from 7.30-9.30 and then after school from 3.30-7.30. They're lovely children, easy-going and a lot of fun. They also love Italy from our skiing holidays there! We live between the commons, near to Northcote Road.
Please message me if interested.
Angela
Torinogal
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Torinogal » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Hi Erika,

Just sent you a PM. Please let me know if you are interested and would like further information.

Thanks,
AM
Mummyhawkins100
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Mummyhawkins100 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Hello
I am the mum of four, triplets (4) and a 17 month old.
We are looking for an experienced live-in aupair to join us around August time.
My two sons both have cerebral palsy, one very severe, and the other milder.
The triplets start school in September so initially we want someone to help with getting everyone ready for school and then look our youngest while I undertake the complicated school run. I'm not sure how it's going to work yet as one of my sons will go to a special needs school 3 days a week and then the same mainstream school as his siblings 2 days a week.
And then helping after school with meals and bedtime.
Lift household duties mainly relating to the children.
I think during term time we will require someone around 30 hours a week (approximation at the moment) and during school holidays 40 hours a week.
Our house is utter chaos, loud and not for the faint hearted. It will take a special type of person to join us. One that is not scared by my two sons' disabilities. They are little boys after all.
We also have a dog but he is very friendly.
Someone who can drive is desirable and definitely a non smoker.
Thanks for reading
Best
Charlotte

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.