Part-time nanny (afternoons)

3 posts
ovalmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time nanny (afternoons)

Postby ovalmum » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 am

Hi -

We're looking for a part time nanny to work afternoons starting in June. We have a chatty two year old girl and the job would be picking her up from nursery at lunch time on mondays and wednesday-fridays and taking her home for an afternoon of activities until 6/6.30pm. We're nased near oval and are a friendly professional family. We're looking for someone dynamic with lots of ideas for entertaining our inquisitive 2 year old and helping her learn and develop along the way. Healthy home cooked food and light nursery duties would be great too.

If you do happen to be free on Fridays from April there is the possibility of some work starting then too.

Please get in contact if you're interested.

Kate
ana.katerine
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time nanny (afternoons)

Postby ana.katerine » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Good afternoon

I'm a responsible person and I've abilitity to communication with children. I'm english student in the morning, so I'm free in afternoon (after 1pm) and weekends. I have ever experienced with various cares for the children (some cousins and children of some friends) with differents kind of activities as prepare age-appropriate food items, change diapers and bathed children and help with homeworks (because I'm engineer).

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Louiseal
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time nanny (afternoons)

Postby Louiseal » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Hello,

I am interested in your position.

I have worked with children especially 0-5s for over 10 years in children centres' nurseries and private homes.

My most recent position was collecting a two year old from nursery and then taking him home and supervising him through meals, sleep and activities. I would also do light cleaning as well as warming and preparing meals.

I am currently working in a library serving customers and delivering the wriggle and rhyme sessions for under fives and parents. I also do babysitting through a nanny agency.

From next week I will be free on Friday, also I can provide references and have childcare qualifications.

Please contact me for any further information

Kind Regards

Louise

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.