Ad-Hoc Childcare day & Night - The KatieSitters Club

1 post
kgodles9
Options:
Share this post on:

Ad-Hoc Childcare day & Night - The KatieSitters Club

Postby kgodles9 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Hi folks! Hope you've all had a lovely half term week and continuing to enjoy - I know it's been bleak out but hopefully it's been all good vibes in!

Just a bit of a general update from us. Coming into summer (hopefully?!) I was aware of increasing requests and the need for a bit of a fresh recruit which is now fairly complete. We were lucky enough to score two of our long time KatieSitters, Ella and Georgia back from their travels and other adventures. So happy to have you both back on board as well as my good friend Teenie who is fresh to the team and super. So we're back up to 8 on the team total and hopefully that might suffice until things get any crazier!

I also personally have some evening sitting availability coming up so always ask and if I can't help, I'm sure one of my team would love to :)

Look forward to hearing from you and hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Katie. Xxx

In Case you haven't heard of us, I run a little group called The KatieSitters Club, assisting families in (mainly) SW London with no membership, affordable, fun loving childcare for £10 - £12/hr paid cash directly to your sitter. We're only a small team (currently 6) so every effort is made to rebook and have them develop a rapport with your children and family. The team is made up of the the sparkliest child carers and most are my fellow dancers/musical theatre performers also. If you'd like to join, you'll just need to set up a file with me, please find below the easy steps in which to do so :)

To grab an info-pack explaining how we work and rates etc, head to my FB page linked below and request to join. Once I have approved you, just go to 'pinned posts' at the top of the page and download my Welcome to The KatieSitters Club doc.
Then just copy paste & complete page 3 of the pack and have a read of the agreement and send your completed application to kgodles9@gmail.com.

I've left it as a word doc, so should be no issues with doing this from any device, but if you have an issue, let me know and I'll email you a copy.

****please note I will not approve your request to join the KSC page unless you have made contact with me via private FB message/text/telephone/smoke signal - just anything so that I know you're a legit family needing childcare. If your request takes a long time for me to accept it, there's likely a message from me in your 'others' messenger box*

https://www.facebook.com/groups/katienanny/
Attachments
image.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.