After school and school holidays nanny required from September, Tooting Bec

3 posts
andyt
Options:
Share this post on:

After school and school holidays nanny required from September, Tooting Bec

Postby andyt » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:56 pm

We are a family with three children (aged 9, 6 and 3) who are looking for a new, long term after school nanny who can work Monday to Thursdays. All three children are in full time school or nursery during term time. Hence we are looking for someone for a few hours each evening to pick them up from school, organise their tea and get them ready for bed etc. We also need this person to provide full time cover during the long school holidays. There is also an opportunity for additional babysitting hours from time to time, although this would not be a requirement.

We would like someone who is kind and loves children. Previous experience of looking after children, full references and a DBS check are all necessary. Cooking and driving skills would be useful but not a necessity.

Thanks very much.
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school and school holidays nanny required from September, Tooting Bec

Postby Karmen » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Hi,

Would you be interested in a nanny with her own baby? I've got 13 years of childcare experience. With different ages from 6 months to 6 years. I have worked for families with 3 children and my last position was a nanny-share for two 1 year old. Most of my jobs have been around Balham so I can confidently say I know the area very well and all the play groups and parks.
My baby girl was born on 10/12/15 and she would be 9 months old in September. She's extremely relaxed and happy natured baby.

What would be the hours you need on term time?

If this is something that interests you please don't hasitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and references too.

Kind regards,
Karmen Vares
andyt
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school and school holidays nanny required from September, Tooting Bec

Postby andyt » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi Karmen
Thanks very much for getting in contact. The term time hours would be around 4.15 to 7.15. Unfortunately, since we have three children, I think we would need someone to be entirely focused on them as they may also need help with homework, reading etc.
Thanks again though and kind regards
Andy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.