Live-in nanny role available

2 posts
ningaloo
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-in nanny role available

Postby ningaloo » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:34 am

We are looking for an experienced live in nanny to look after our 5 year old, 3 year old and 18 month old from the end of August/early September when I return to my part-time position. Our 5 year old and 3 year old attend our local school/nursery so between drop-off and pick up you would primarily be looking after the 18 month old, attending playgroups, going to the park, arranging playdates etc. We have three young children so the role does require a happy, energetic person with a positive, can-do attitude and you need to be particularly organised and clean and tidy.

I work Mon-Weds but also require a few hours help on Thursday and Friday. The role will therefore be approximately 40 hours per week, the salary £400 per week with 2 nights babysitting included. We live in a five bedroom house with a garden and you will have a lovely light bedroom and the bathroom is shared with the children.

Candidates must speak excellent english and be able to provide references. We would like the nanny to have had significant previous sole-care experience of more than one child if possible.

Please contact me for further details if the role is of interest.
ningaloo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-in nanny role available

Postby ningaloo » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:59 am

Position still available

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.