Part time Nanny Share or Nanny Balham/Streatham Hill

3 posts
Amyfordo
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time Nanny Share or Nanny Balham/Streatham Hill

Postby Amyfordo » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:23 am

I am looking for some temporary part time childcare - primarily to look after my 20-month old daughter for 2 mornings a week from September while I work from home during the forthcoming term. Ideally this would be Monday and Wednesday although there can be a degree of flexibility on this.

If anyone has a nanny who may be looking for some extra work please let me know. We live in Telford Avenue and they could either be based here or another house nearby. There would also be a requirement to look after my 4-year old son during the Christmas holidays for the 2 mornings (we are away at half term).

This might also suit someone local who is studying and looking for some part time work or an au pair who might be looking for some extra hours. I will be working from home so will be around.

Please do get in touch if you think you can help!

Many thanks
Amy
Kasia Joanna
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time Nanny Share or Nanny Balham/Streatham Hill

Postby Kasia Joanna » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Hi Amy , I am a full time nanny looking for a new position, eitehr full or part time and I am available from mid August 2016. I just finished my maternity leave and I hope to be able to bring my daughter with me to work. She is nearly 11 months old. Before the birth I worked for two families as a nanny share their four children. I have 10 years experience working in the UK as a nanny, great references, am ofsted registered and live in Norwood, but happy to travel. Please feel free to pm me if you are interested. It could be fun for your child to have some company in the day! Thanks Kasia.
holzy20
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time Nanny Share or Nanny Balham/Streatham Hill

Postby holzy20 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi can you email me as it won't let me pm you.

holz20@hotmail.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.