PT nanny wanted - mon, tues and weds - max 33hrs pw

2 posts
NTmum
Options:
Share this post on:

PT nanny wanted - mon, tues and weds - max 33hrs pw

Postby NTmum » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:35 pm

We are looking for a new nanny to do up to 33 hours per week (covering Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) of childcare, homework support and also help out with some light housework. Family life is busy and so we need someone who is reliable, loving but firm and who is happy to take a flexible, pro active approach. We have 2 boys, aged 7 and 3, both active but easy going.

We looking for around 33 hours per week. During term time, the core hours are from 7.30am to cover the school run and then from 12.30-7pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday during term time with one evening of babysitting to be included. During the school holidays, we will need someone to work 3 full days.

Salary: TBC subject to experience

Start date: end of October/beginning of November

Applicants must have previous childcare experience, with a high standard of English, a recent First Aid qualification, an up to date DBS check and have excellent, checkable references.

Please get in touch if you are interested and I can send you full details.

Many thanks
loopielou93
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PT nanny wanted - mon, tues and weds - max 33hrs pw

Postby loopielou93 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi
I am very interested in the position you are offering and hope I could be a ideal candidate.
I have a level 3 diploma in childcare, ofsted registered with childcare insurance I also have a crb check and first aid certificate. Along with various other training certificates. I have over 6 years in childcare experience ranging from nurseries to nannying. And I also have outstanding references both written and verbal.
If interested I will be happy to email you my cv over and written references my email address is loopie_lou@hotmail.co.uk phone number is 07487725910
Many thanks
Lucy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.