Live-out nanny needed in SW11; mid-November start

1 post
LAV000
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-out nanny needed in SW11; mid-November start

Postby LAV000 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:45 am

We are looking for a fun and energetic nanny for 35-40 hours per week, 4-5 days per week, ideally to start in mid-November. We live in SW11 and have a two year old daughter as well as a newborn baby boy who is now 3 weeks old. We are therefore looking for someone primarily to look after our daughter while I am with the baby. Our daughter is bright, energetic, sociable and very entertaining so we are looking for someone with plenty of enthusiasm, energy and warmth who can help provide a fun and loving environment for her.

Hours: Our daughter is at nursery school in the mornings on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during term time so the hours would be focused on Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons until bedtime as well as full days on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ideally, we would like someone who can be a little flexible with when the hours are depending on how things progress, although that is not essential. Further down the line, once the baby is sleeping well, the occasional evening of babysitting would also be great.

Experience: We are looking for someone with several years of experience caring for children, in particular toddlers. Do you have the creativity and imagination to play and invent games with a fun-loving toddler, as well as the patience and experience to deal with the moments of upset and frustration? Although the main responsibility will be looking after my daughter, there may be times when I need help with the baby instead while I take my daughter out, so experience with babies would also be beneficial.

More generally, we are a friendly, laid back family and would love to find someone who can be a positive and happy new member of our household!

If you are interested, please do get in touch with your CV (or description of your experience) and details of your expected salary. And I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks!

Katie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.