Graduate Babysitter Available

2 posts
EmmaCook
Options:
Share this post on:

Graduate Babysitter Available

Postby EmmaCook » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:10 pm

I have just graduated from Oxford University where I studied philosophy, and have just moved back home.
I have had a lot of experience babysitting for neighbors where I used to live (Chorleywood-- references available) and I also have two young cousins (both under 10), one with ADHD and the other with AHC and epilepsy, who I have looked after a lot and am therefore very adept with children with difficulties. I also have a sister with severe Cerebral Palsy who I have helped care for growing up. During school I volunteered as a swimming instructor at a children's swimming club and therefore have been CRB checked and am used to planning fun activities!
I am chatty and outgoing and am used to being around kids, and love playing games with them (having younger siblings is good for this!). But I can be strict when needed.
I live in Clapham and work at The Economist from 9.30am until 5.30pm. I cycle to and from work so the earliest I am available in the evenings is from 6.30pm. I am also available at weekends.
Looking forward to hearing back!
Nightingale
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Graduate Babysitter Available

Postby Nightingale » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:48 pm

Hi Emma, I've just sent you a PM.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.