Our experienced FRENCH LIVE-OUT Clapham Nanny from JANUARY

4 posts
cathlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Our experienced FRENCH LIVE-OUT Clapham Nanny from JANUARY

Postby cathlondon » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Our experienced French nanny who has been taking care of 3 boys for the past 7 years is available from January 2nd 2017.

Melanie loves kids and while she studied linguistics and is incredibly well read, she is passionate about babies development and children education and wants to continue to be a nanny.

We are hoping to find a family in Clapham who needs her mornings or until 3pm so she can continue to take care of our kids after school. This is what has worked well this year but we need to find another family to share with from January.

Otherwise, she is looking for a friendly family looking for someone with experience and autonomy. She used to work for a nursery with babies and toddlers and then started to take care of my children when the oldest was a toddler. She has really seen it all from taking care of several newborns to taking care of 3 boys with school homework, activities around Clapham and cooking healthy nutritious dinners for the family. My kids are of course better behaved around her than around us and she knows how to be both loved and respected!

Melanie is French but has lived in the UK for about 10 years and is fluent in English. She knows London and its museums and all the kids clubs and activities very well.

I highly recommend her to any other family who requires someone completely trustworthy and who knows how to take care of young ones.

Pls get in touch for more information.
She can provide several references from different families in addition to mine.
CathLondon
Zara7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Our experienced FRENCH LIVE-OUT Clapham Nanny from JANUARY

Postby Zara7 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Hi Cath

I am looking for a part time nanny, morning - early afternoon works well for me, though only require 3 or 4 days a week. Please pm your contact details if you feel this could work for you and I will call you to discuss.
Many thanks,
Zara
cathlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby cathlondon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:51 am

You can reach me on 07932727886
CathLondon
cathlondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby cathlondon » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:51 am

You can reach me on 07932727886
CathLondon

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.