Permanent live-in or live-out nanny role in Putney for girl (6) and boy (3)

4 posts
KatyCook
Options:
Share this post on:

Permanent live-in or live-out nanny role in Putney for girl (6) and boy (3)

Postby KatyCook » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:51 pm

We are looking for a permanent live-in or live-out nanny for our two children aged 6 and just 3. We live in Putney close to Wandsworth Park and about 5 minutes from East Putney tube and 10 minutes from the main-line train station. We want someone who can start late January as I return to work on 1st February after a 7 month sabbatical. Our son is at nursery 5 mornings a week during term-time and our daughter is in year 1. Both school and nursery are within easy walking distance of our house. Hours will be based on a 9 day fortnight. The children want someone who is fun and likes tractors, trains, making things and playing with them. We would like someone kind and fun who is equally good at giving cuddles and setting clear boundaries. Key duties will include: taking the children to school/nursery; preparing all meals for the children and some family meals; taking the children to activities such as swimming and tennis; helping our daughter with homework and reading; playing with our son and taking him on outings; organising play-dates with their friends; washing and ironing for the children; keeping their rooms and communal areas clean and tidy (we have an excellent cleaner for 6 hours a week); liaising with school and making sure uniform is clean, and they have the right kit for the right days; light household duties such as helping out with cooking and washing for us, dropping off dry-cleaning or parcels at the post office. Non-smoker. We have a cat and our daughter has 3 fish.
Sarah dabon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Permanent live-in or live-out nanny role in Putney for girl (6) and boy (3)

Postby Sarah dabon » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:10 pm

Hello ,
I saw your ad and i am very interested.
I am looking for a place as an au pair .
My name is Sarah i'm a french girl .
I havevmy childcare degree . I've been working with children for several years . I am currently in london for on the district line. For more questions do not hesitate to contact me
Thank you
Sarah.
KatyCook
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby KatyCook » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:06 am

Hi Sarah - do you want to send me your details. My email address is hammondoawol@yahoo.co.uk. Katy
love4children86
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby love4children86 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Good Afternoon,

Are you still looking? I just read now and I'm interested.
I'm an Italian girl in my 30, previous experience of two years in London Clapham area with children of different ages also toddlers, driving license, Pediatric First Aid Certificate. Let me know, can send you my cv via mail.
Regards.

Erika.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.