After school nanny needed from January

3 posts
Nappy Valley Mum
Options:
Share this post on:

After school nanny needed from January

Postby Nappy Valley Mum » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:37 pm

Hi

We are looking for an after school nanny for three days a week (tues, wed, thurs) 3.30 - 6.30 pm from 12th January. Ideally we would love to find a local teacher, nursery assistant or student who would be able to work after school during term time and full days in the holidays.

We have two children aged 8 and 5 who are both at school so we are looking for someone who is very organised and can pick them up each day and bring them home for homework and tea. Very good English to help with early stages of reading and spelling is essential! We live next to Wandsworth Common and would be happy to offer more hours for additional babysitting during the week.

Please drop me an email if you are interested!
Kayleigh91
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed from January

Postby Kayleigh91 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi iv seen your ad and interested I am level 2 qualified n can start strait away I have 10years experience excellent contactable reference's I am reliable honest punctual honest trust worthy flexible. I also have a 4year old son who is at nursery he will be with me after school and in holidays but can still cover holidays no problem I live in Wandsworth near south side shopping centre. If you can send me your email I can forward my certificates to you and my cv thank you. Kayleigh
Kayleigh91
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: After school nanny needed from January

Postby Kayleigh91 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi iv seen your ad and interested I am level 2 qualified n can start strait away I have 10years experience excellent contactable reference's I am reliable honest punctual honest trust worthy flexible. I also have a 4year old son who is at nursery he will be with me after school and in holidays but can still cover holidays no problem I live in Wandsworth near south side shopping centre. If you can send me your email I can forward my certificates to you and my cv thank you. Kayleigh

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.