Live-in nanny wanted by Battersea Park

2 posts
Mummy M
Options:
Share this post on:

Live-in nanny wanted by Battersea Park

Postby Mummy M » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Live-in nanny sought for sole charge of two little girls (age 2 and 4) with busy newly single working mother by Battersea Park. The girls are English/Italian so an Italian speaker would be an advantage (but not essential). The elder girl is at school and younger girl at nursery (three mornings per week), both locally.

The role includes:
- Four days per week (Tuesday to Friday), increasing to five days per week (Monday to Friday) later this year
- 7am to 7pm
- Two nights per week of babysitting
- Usual nanny tasks including cooking for girls, washing/ironing their clothes, school/nursery run, organising playdates and activities (especially in the school holidays), playing, doing reading and homework with them

You will ideally be an Italian speaker (but not essential) with excellent fluent English. A driving licence would be a bonus (but not essential). This job would suit an experienced, flexible, energetic, cheerful and pro-active nanny who would enjoy running the girls' lives and is seeking a long term position.

Accommodation is a spacious bedroom (with TV and wifi) and bathroom shared with the girls.

Start date April or May 2017.
Jemma L Saxton
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live-in nanny wanted by Battersea Park

Postby Jemma L Saxton » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Hello,

I hope you are well my name is Jemma Louise Saxton and I am looking for my next live in nanny position.

I have 7 years of childcare experience ~ 3 in a nursery and 4 as a nanny. This includes 24/5 positions and looking after very young babies. I also have experience looking after large families and Twins as young as 6 months old and babies as young as 12 weeks. I also have experience setting a good routine for children and also have lots of experience in stimulating children through many different activities.

I have a clear DBS check, first aid certificate, qualification in childcare and education and nanny insurance.

I hope you feel that I may be a good fit for your family I really the look of your live in position and would love to speak further.

I would be more then happy to forward onto you my CV and references.

I really hope to hear from you soon

Jemma

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.