AMAZING nanny available from September

1 post
BethAbbott12
Options:
Share this post on:

AMAZING nanny available from September

Postby BethAbbott12 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello mums,

Our truly incredible nanny, Patricia, will be back from her maternity leave and available to work for another family from September.

Patricia looked after our daughter Emme and another little girl for over a year and half. Emme was less than five months old when I went back to work and turned two a month or so before Patricia went on maternity leave. The other little girl was a few months older. Patricia worked one month in our house and then another month in their house.

I cannot put into words how brilliant Patricia is. Both families and both girls adored her and miss her very much. Our little girls had the best time with her, whilst she nurtured them in so many amazing ways. She cooked delicious meals for them, sang to them, washed them, helped them get into good sleep habits. She researched their development milestones and encouraged them to learn. She took them on trips and explored the local area.

Both parents in both families had really busy, stressful jobs and we were probably more hard work than the girls at times! But Patricia was patient and kind with us too.

We have now moved away from London and the other family's daughter is in pre-school, so when Patricia starts work again she will be looking for a new family.

I cannot recommend Patrica more highly, and I would be very happy to speak to any family on the phone. You and your baby would be in safe and loving hands.

Sorry for the long post but I remember how daunting and scary it was trying to find a nanny. The mum Patricia had been working with before us (her daughter started school) recommended her and it made a huge difference to us.

Love Beth xxx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.