Qualified nanny available from the beginning of September

1 post
Iva
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified nanny available from the beginning of September

Postby Iva » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:35 pm

Dear families,

My name is Ivana.Im a qualified nursery nurse with 6 years experience as a Nursery Assistant and 12 years UK experience in nannying and other role. Im currently working with twins, aged 4 in Balham (I started to work with them since they were 7 months old). Im looking for full time position of early September, live out , only in the SW London area (but wiling to travel o surrounding area if necessary for the right job). Also happy to considerate a nanny position.
I have archived an award for going the extra mile for communicating with parents, giving the children warm, loving and caring relationship and updating patents when needed. I have a lots of experience with newborns. Im friendly, flexible, patient, honest, punctual, organised and reliable. I have attended training courses for first Aid, basic food hygiene, risk assessment, health and safety, building creating staff team, helping children enjoy and archive, communication, language and literacy, knowledge/understanding of the world , child protection awareness recognition and referral.
Im available to start in early September so please do not hesitate to contact me on 07903872266 or on my email iva.kvakova@hotmail.com.
Kind regards,
Ivana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.