Highly recommend Nanny available 2-3 days per week!

1 post
Amyjb
Options:
Share this post on:

Highly recommend Nanny available 2-3 days per week!

Postby Amyjb » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Hello!

I am now looking for a new position after almost 10 months off of work to spend some quality time with my beautiful little miracle Grace. She is almost 9 months old and a very happy baby. She is weaned and loves other babies and older children.

We live in Sutton so wimbledon would be a great location, I also drive, have a car and am happy to use this for work so would need to be able to park.
I have over 7 years experience as a nanny with all ages and although I have always loved my job I know that I will now absolutely adore it! Being a mummy myself has given me a whole new outlook on things I have more ideas then ever.

I will be bring my daughter along with me, as I mentioned above she is so happy and loves to be social. In my time off I have taken her to ballet, sing and sign, baby massage, sensory, music and rhyme, story time, swimming etc so she is very social. I am looking for two or three full days and would like to leave your home by 6pm. I love cooking healthy yummy meals and love to explore The outside with children but also enjoy arts and crafts and baking etc at home.

I believe in a happy but firm approach, I rarely have had to discipline children as we always manage a mutual understanding!

Please get in touch if you feel like we could fit into your family! I look forward to hearing from you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.