HELP!! Part time nanny needed in Balham

4 posts
SAT0709
Options:
Share this post on:

HELP!! Part time nanny needed in Balham

Postby SAT0709 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:36 am

Hi,
We're looking for a part time morning and afternoon nanny to look after our 4 Year old son and 2 year old daughter.
The children would need to be taken to school and nursery ( in the same place) on a Mon, Tues and Weds - 7:30am until 8:45. My son will need to be picked up at 3pm and looked after until 6pm.
We can be flexible with the hours (we would be willing to cut down my daughter's nursery hours if you needed more hours. )
Extra hours would be in offer during holiday time too. :D
Jackfreddie
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: HELP!! Part time nanny needed in Balham

Postby Jackfreddie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:00 pm

I am experienced Nanny of 7 years. Im currently looking for a new role with a family. I have lots of experience with psoriasis and Gastro-Oesophageal reflux. Im reliable and always stay optimistic whatever the situation. I am loving, warm and compassionate, understanding and who transmit the right vibe to children. I always deal with the children in the way the parents see as best, I am able to listen and follow direction well.But apart from all this i love taking children om outings.I can bring bring friendly and flexible atmosphere to your home, whilst always putting the children first. I enjoy going to playgroups, feeding ducks, baking, arts and crafts. I will always ensure the children are happy, well socialized and always laughing. I've got a updated crb, First aid trained and ofsted registered also i have provided excellent references.
SAT0709
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SAT0709 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Hi,
Please could you send me your cv?

Many Thanks
Robydepelle67
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Robydepelle67 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:58 am

If are still looking for help, here I am!
My name is Roberta, I am Italian and have been a nanny for over 20 years!
I have a Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teaching and I am also a Maternity Practitioner.
I moved to London 25 years ago and for the last 18 years I have been leaving in Wandsworth.
The age and number of children are not an issue with me, because in my career I have looked after a wide range of children aged from 3 months to 13yrs old.
I love cooking and I am a pretty good at it, ( I am a very tidy cook!).
I love to take children on day trips, to the park, to playgroups and on rainy days have fun at home.
I am willing to do nursery duties, (children's laundry/ironing, changing their beds, keeping their bedrooms and play area tidy). I would be happy to do some occasional babysitting.
I am punctual, healthy, trustworthy, flexible, honest, straightforward, very organised, very tidy, lively, active, loving, fun to be with.
I consider myself lucky, because I love my profession so much that I call it my hobby!
If you are interest in me, please, do email me at robertadepellegrin@yahoo.co.uk

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.