Nanny required 4 days a week between the commons

12 posts
HoneywellMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny required 4 days a week between the commons

Postby HoneywellMum » Sat May 06, 2017 2:13 pm

We are looking for a new nanny to join our family to care for our 3 and 1 year old girls starting in early September Tuesday to Friday 8am-6.30pm. We live between the commons in SW11. We are looking for someone who is passionate about children, has at least 2 years experience of nannying with young children, is outgoing, fun and is also pro-active about organising activities, playdates, days out etc. We are looking for a long-term role and want someone who can become an intergral part of our busy family life. We will consider live in or live out. Please DM me if this role is of interest.
starlight81
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny required 4 days a week between the commons

Postby starlight81 » Sun May 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi, my name is Maria and I am very interested in your job. I have worked in 3 different nurseries for 9 years and been a nanny for 4 different families for the past 10 years. I am working in a nanny share arrangement but unfortunately it's coming to an end as one of the families are moving away. If you are interested please feel free to email me at mnicholls81@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.
lory_37
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lory_37 » Thu May 11, 2017 10:32 pm

Hello, my name is Marinela (,Lora,Lory)and I am 39 years old. I am a qualified primary school teacher originally from Romania with over 12 years nanny experience in UK.

I am currently living in Morden and I am looking for a full time nanny position from september2017. I am patience, responsible, energetic person, honest ,organized ,creative ,reliable .non-smoker with a clean driving licence. I have lots of childcare experience with children aged 0-12years and have a good understanding of children "developments and needs !

I am happy to discuss in person and I am available for the interview at your convenience .
Please fell free to contact me and I will be happy to send you my CV and few references.
Many thanks ,
Lory
Robydepelle67
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Robydepelle67 » Fri May 12, 2017 1:25 am

My name is Roberta and I am Italian and have been a nanny for over 20 years!
I have a Diploma in Nursery and Primary Teaching and I am also a Maternity Practitioner.
I moved to London 25 years ago and for the last 18 years I have been leaving in Wandsworth.
The age and number of children are not an issue with me, because in my career I have looked after a wide range of children aged from 3 months to 13yrs old.
I love cooking and I am a pretty good at it, ( I am a very tidy cook!).
I love to take children on day trips, to the park, to playgroups and on rainy days have fun at home.
I am willing to do nursery duties, (children's laundry/ironing, changing their beds, keeping their bedrooms and play area tidy). I would be happy to do some occasional babysitting.
I am punctual, healthy, trustworthy, flexible, honest, straightforward, very organised, very tidy, lively, active, loving, fun to be with.
I consider myself lucky, because I love my profession so much that I call it my hobby!

If you are interest in me, please, do email me at robertadepellegrin@yahoo.co.uk.
Louma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Louma » Tue May 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi there,

My name is Luisa, it might be a bit late to reply but just gonna give it a go. I've been a nanny for over 12 years in London, I've had experience with a rage of children, from birth up to 11 years. I am friendly, genuine, loving, dedicated, enthusiastic, very caring, patience, self-motivated always in control person who likes working hard, taking great responsibilityin every part of my job, which I find very exciting in every aspect of it.
I'm looking for a long term job, I live in Clapham South, my previous job was on the west side of the Common, looking after three energetic boys for two years and a half.

I have my DBS, First Aid and a OCN Level 3 Early years care and education course in nannying.

I'm willing to email you my Cv and my references.

Many thanks

Regards

Luisa
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://merrygoround.club/
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
Ficass
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ficass » Tue May 16, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello,

I've just posted an ad here on behalf of our nanny who will be leaving us in August as I'm helping her find a new position. This sounds ideal for her and I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Vanya has been with us for over three years (I've a 7 year old and 4 year old) and a nanny for over 13 years so highly experienced with children of all ages, including young babies. She is amazing with the children, kind, patient, ultra reliable (one day off ill in three years thanks to a tummy bug we gave her) lots of fun and a joy to work with.

She also has a degree in nutrition, OFSTED registered and is a brilliant cook.
She is looking to work four days a week ideally.

If interested I'll happily put you in touch.

Thanks, Fiona
Fab_temp_nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fab_temp_nanny » Wed May 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi,
I have just sent you a private message.
thank you.
Ficass
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ficass » Wed May 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Hi - just checked and I can't seem to see a pm from you?

Thanks

Fiona
Last edited by Ficass on Thu May 18, 2017 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ficass
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ficass » Wed May 17, 2017 4:00 pm

You can also pm me on fiona_cassidy@hotmail.com

Thanks!
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Karmen » Fri May 19, 2017 9:12 am

Hi,

Is this position still available?

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and my last position before I had my little girl was a part-time nanny-share for two 1 year olds and another family with 3 children.
I have cared for children between the ages of 3 months to 16yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid and DBS. I am also Ofsted registered.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and references.

Kind regards,
Karmen Vares
Fab_temp_nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fab_temp_nanny » Sat May 20, 2017 4:50 pm

I've just replied to your Pm . thanks.
lucylulu88
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lucylulu88 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Hello! I have sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Lucy

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.