Balham family seeks part-time nanny

4 posts
Loulounorth
Options:
Share this post on:

Balham family seeks part-time nanny

Postby Loulounorth » Tue May 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello

We are an Australian family living in Balham, close to Wandsworth Common. We are looking for a permanent part-time live out nanny to help look after our 18 month old son and to assist with a new baby later in the year.

We are looking for someone three days per week, 9am to 5pm with some occasional later evenings. We are flexible about which weekdays you work but would prefer Monday to Thursday.

We are looking for someone who is passionate about children, has at least 2 years experience of nannying with newborns and toddlers, and is outgoing, caring, and pro-active about organising activities and playdates.

Please note we have two medium sized dogs.

Please PM me if this role is of interest.

Kate :)
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Balham family seeks part-time nanny

Postby Karmen » Wed May 31, 2017 9:27 am

Hi,

Are you still looking for a childcare?

Would you be interested in a nanny with her own child!?

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and my last position before I had my little girl was a part-time nanny-share for two 1 year olds and another family with 3 children.
I have cared for children between the ages of 3 months to 16yrs old. I'm a very friendly, fun loving, patient, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I enjoy working with children and take this responsibility extremely seriously. As an employee I make every effort to meet the needs of the children I care for and the expectations of their parents. I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid and DBS. I am also Ofsted registered.

My little one is 17 months old. She's very relaxed and happy natured child who really loves/enjoys playing with other children and their company. She naps between 1 and 3pm and that gives me a good opportunity to do whatever needs to be done-preparing a meal etc. My little one could become a great play buddy to your little one. Also I charge less than average going rate when I work with my little girl. Later on I don't mind putting her to nursery so I could look after your two. I do have a double buggy, travel cot and high chair if needed!

Currently I work for a family in Wandsworth who has got a 2.5 year old and 5 year old and it really works perfectly- everyone seems to be happy. As it's only 1,5 day job it's unfortunately not enough hours therefore I'm looking for another position or one to combine with the current one.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on 07894336166 or karmenvares@gmail.com.
Happy to provide my cv and current references.

Kind regards,
Karmen Vares
wandsworth64
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby wandsworth64 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi

I am interested in this job I am an English mature nanny
Had lots of experience nannying and also worked in schools as a TA for 16 years while my own sons were growing up.

NVq3 childcare
ofsted registered
First aid certificate

If genuinely interested please email snd i cdn tell you more.
jane.ryan4@btinternet.com
joana.santos
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby joana.santos » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Good afternoon.
Have you found a nanny already?
I am currently in a nanny share and i will be available from end of July on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I have 4 years experience as a nanny in different areas of London. I currently live in east Croydon, but i've been working in clapham for the last 2 years and the commute is very easy.
I worked with children from 6 months up to 7 years old.

I love working with children and do all sorts of activities with them, like planning day trips to the museum, going for picnics, doing arts and crafts, going to the library and playgroups and also organising play dates.

I have a childcare degree completed in Portugal, i am also Ofsted registered and I have an up to date first aid certificate.

Email me on joanaapcsantos@ua.pt
Hope to hear from you soon.
Joana

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.