Excellent, Reliable Ofsted Nanny available!

4 posts
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Excellent, Reliable Ofsted Nanny available!

Postby Karmen » Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 am

Hi,

I have got 13 years of childcare experience as a nanny and have cared for children from 3 months up to 16 years of age. I have worked for families with up to 3 children and one of my last positions was a part-time nanny-share for two 1 year olds and another family with 3 children.
I'm a very friendly, fun loving, self-motivated and hard working person with caring, reliable and honest nature. I have a calm demeanour and I like to be organised and be able to plan ahead as it helps the day run smoothly. I love cooking and baking and being creative as well as exploring outdoors. I'm adaptable to new situations and like to make friends with other parents and nannies wherever I work.
I’m a non-smoker with a clean driving license and up to date First Aid and DBS. I am also Ofsted registered.

I'm available to work as a sole charge nanny OR there is another option where I'll be in bringing my little girl to work with me at a discounted rate.

My little one is 17 months old. She's very relaxed and happy natured child who really loves/enjoys playing with other children and their company. She naps between 1 and 3pm and that gives me a good opportunity to do whatever needs to be done-preparing a meal etc. I do have a double buggy, travel cot and high chair if needed!

Currently I work for a family in Wandsworth who has a 2.5 year old and 5 year old and it works really well for everyone. The children get along well and have fun. As it's only 1,5 day job it's unfortunately not enough hours therefore I'm looking for another position or one to combine with the current one.

I'm available for 2-5 full days per week or 3 days before/after school but minimum of 4/5 hours per day.

If that's something you're interested in please don't hesitate to contact me on ‪07894336166‬ or ‪karmenvares@gmail.com‬.
Happy to provide my cv and current references.

Kind regards,
Karmen Vares
BeccaBalham
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Excellent, Reliable Ofsted Nanny available!

Postby BeccaBalham » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:04 am

Hi
We live in Balham and are looking for a part-time nanny - after school care during the week and full-time during the holidays. Our last two nannies have brought their own children and it has worked brilliantly (both ended because their own children started school in different areas). We would love to speak to you as we could be flexible about the hours. Here's the advert we have posted which will give you some more detail. Do get in touch if you think it could work and would like to speak further. Rebecca
Hi.
We live in Hydethorpe Road with our six-year-old son and are looking to employ a nanny for after-school care, working full-time in the summer holidays.
We broadly need childcare five afternoons a week from 3-6pm, which would involve picking up our son from The White House school, five minutes walk away, giving him tea and doing some of his homework on with him. It would be a 9-6 role in the holidays, although we can be quite flexible about days.
Our current long-term nanny, whom we love to bits, is having to leave us because her own child is at school and she now needs to work more hours than we can offer her.
We are very happy for the role to go again to someone who has their own child and is looking for more flexible hours to suit their own family (whether that be bringing their little one with them or not).
It could also be that a family already has their own nanny but is looking for a part-time share to off-load some of the costs.
Our son is your very typical six-year-old - loves Pokemon, kicking balls, and being out and about - and is chilled with other children as we have always had others around via nannyshares and the like.
Do get in touch if you think this could be of interest.
Many thanks
Rebecca
JackieB13
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby JackieB13 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi Karmen, are you still looking for a role? Thanks, Jackie
Karmen
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Karmen » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:08 am

Hi, sorry but not looking anymore. Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.