Full time nanny needed from September

2 posts
Astolat
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time nanny needed from September

Postby Astolat » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:49 pm

We're looking for a kind and caring nanny for a full time, live out position from September.

About us / the role:

We are an English family based on Clapham common northside, looking for someone to care for our two girls, aged 5 and 20 months. Our 5 year old is lively and loving and generally well behaved. She’s at Belleville, in reception, moving into year 1 in September.

Our toddler is a typical nearly 2 year old – both a joy and a challenge as she learns about the world and pushes at every boundary she meets. She’s a sunny and cheerful little girl who loves exploring, especially outdoors.

Basic hours: 8am to 6 pm but with flexibility in case we can’t get home on time (very rare but sometimes unavoidable), including for occasional babysitting (pre-arranged and extra to standard salary). Salary is competitive according to experience.

About you:
Our priority is someone who loves children and will enjoy caring for our daughters. Beyond this, our ideal candidate will be fun and great at engaging with the girls to help them learn and grow in a safe and secure way. We’re not looking for someone strict but establishing clear boundaries will be important.

We would also look for:
  • Childcare experience, of similar ages, with references
    Reliable – we have no family or wider support network so really need a reliable nanny
    Someone with initiative and lots of energy
    Happy to set up play dates and take to clubs and classes etc.
    Fluent English
    Prepared to tackle the wider nanny duties – keeping the children’s areas tidy, washing and organising their clothes
Ideally Also:
  • Ofsted registered
    Non smoker
If you think this would suit you please send your CV to elaine.frankland@talk21.com
arual
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time nanny needed from September

Postby arual » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:19 pm

Hey there,

My name is Laura Lluch, I am from Spain and I am 22. I am based in London as an au pair looking after two kids aged 2 and 4.
I have years of experience caring for children of all ages in Spain but, without a doubt, the experience as a nanny live-in in London is the most important to me because I learnt how difficult it can be to manage the necessities of each children and I became able to detect their emotions and feelings and help them to control it.
In addition, I would like to say that I have two mother tongues, Spanish and Catalan, so if you are interested I would be more than happy to teach these languages to your children.
Lastly, I want to include two important details about me, I have a driver licence and I have the DBS in force.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information about my profile or references of my teachers and employers.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.