Au Pair wanted for September start - Wandsworth common

1 post
mumbelievable
Options:
Share this post on:

Au Pair wanted for September start - Wandsworth common

Postby mumbelievable » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:14 pm

Hello, We are looking for a lovely aupair to join our family to help take care of our boys aged 2.5 years and 5 years. Someone who is calm, energetic, fun and loving would be ideal. You should also be tidy, be able to cook and have good basic English to help with his homework. Someone with au pair experience or childcare experience would-be preferred.

Working around 30 hours a week, your main role will be to get the children up and dressed each morning (7am-9) and give them breakfast. On some days to take youngest to school, a short walk away. Most days you are free until around 3pm, but on some days we will need some help during the day as well (for example making lunch the youngest or collecting them from school. When Dad is home he will do this so you will have more free time.

From 4-7pm you will be helping with the childrens dinner and at 6pm bathtime and a little tv / playing until their bedtime at 7pm.

Other jobs keeping the playroom and childrens bedroom tidy and helping to clean up the kitchen after meal times. We have a house keeper so you do not need to do house work or cleaning.

We are close to some good english schools for lessons. You will be able to practise your english with myself and my husband. My husband is often around during the daytime so can talk to you more to help with your english.

We would also require some evening babysitting - normally 2 times per week

You will have your own room with en suite and separate lounge area to use in the evening.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.