Looking for a live in nanny 4 days a week

7 posts
Rowts
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a live in nanny 4 days a week

Postby Rowts » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello, we are lovely family in Earlsfield (close to the station) looking for a live in nanny for a 4 day role to start late September/October (we have some flexibility as to start date). We have two boys who will be 3.5 yrs and 10 months.
The Nanny's role will include:
All aspects of care of the children - full time care for 10 month old 4 days a week and wrap around care for 3.5 yr old outside of nursery hours (9-3) and during holidays.
Preparing well balanced and nutritious meals and ad hoc food shopping.
Preparing/organising suitable activities to form part of the daily routine.
Care of the children's bedrooms, clothes (including laundry) and toys.
Care of household equipment relating to the children and help with chores relating to being in the house during the day (e.g. empty dishwasher and bins).
Coping with illness for either child and administering medicine, as required.
Pay subject to experience. Good English essential.
Please post a reply or send a PM if you know of anyone or are interested in the role.
Thanks! Hannah X
noriel25
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a live in nanny 4 days a week

Postby noriel25 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Rowts wrote:Hello, we are lovely family in Earlsfield (close to the station) looking for a live in nanny for a 4 day role to start late September/October (we have some flexibility as to start date). We have two boys who will be 3.5 yrs and 10 months.
The Nanny's role will include:
All aspects of care of the children - full time care for 10 month old 4 days a week and wrap around care for 3.5 yr old outside of nursery hours (9-3) and during holidays.
Preparing well balanced and nutritious meals and ad hoc food shopping.
Preparing/organising suitable activities to form part of the daily routine.
Care of the children's bedrooms, clothes (including laundry) and toys.
Care of household equipment relating to the children and help with chores relating to being in the house during the day (e.g. empty dishwasher and bins).
Coping with illness for either child and administering medicine, as required.
Pay subject to experience. Good English essential.
Please post a reply or send a PM if you know of anyone or are interested in the role.
Thanks! Hannah X
Hello dear,
I saw your post and I'am interested to the position. I'am a Filipina nanny for 7years in Northcote Clapham Junction. I'am still working to my current job but on September they will less my hours that is why I'am looking for full time job, long terms. My employer post my name in nappy valley last August 2 if you want to check. My name is Michelle. I can give you my employer as a reference. I'am 39 years old and I have 2 kids in Philippines. I'am happy being with kids. I worked with kids since they are newborn.
Back home I'am a teacher of nursery for 5 years. I finished Health and Social Care in UK (NVQ)
I live in Lavender Hill Battersea for 7 years. For more information about myself this is my mobile no. 07490091099. My email add is: michelleramos846@yahoo.co.uk.
I'am happy to meet you.
I hope to hear from you soon!
Regards
Michelle
xx
magdacz
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby magdacz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Hi.
Any chance you would consider a live out nanny?
My sister lives on Earlsfield Road and is looking for a new job, because lady she works for is soon going on Maternity Leave. She now looks after two girls (1.5 & 3.5).
Her number: 07724245027 (Iza-please text, as quite often she just can't answer).
Thank you
Last edited by magdacz on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noriel25
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby noriel25 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello,
I saw your post and I'am interested to the position. I'am a Filipina nanny for 7 years in Northcote Clapham Junction. I'am 39 years old married and have 2 kids in Philippines. I always taking care of 2 kids since baby is newborn. I love being with them. Back home, I'am a nursery teacher for 5 years. I graduated Health and Social Care (NVQ) here in UK.
I live in Lavender Hill Battersea for 7 years. I can give you my current employer and my other babysitting job as a reference. Actually, my current employer post an advert for me in nappy valley last Aug.2 if you want to check. Thank you!
I'am happy to meet you. My mobile no: 07490091099. My email add: michelleramos846@yahoo.co.uk.
I hope hearing from you soon!
Thank you so much!
xx
Rowts
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Rowts » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:40 am

Magdacz - we are looking for a live in nanny, but thanks for your post.

Michelle - I will send you an email (check your junk in case it goes there!)

Thanks,
Hannah
http://www.abbevillenannies.co.uk/home/
https://www.nightingalemontessori.co.uk/
https://www.345nurseryschool.com/
https://merrygoround.club/
https://www.mathnasium.co.uk/clapham
Jemma L Saxton
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Jemma L Saxton » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:43 pm

I've just sent you a PM

I'm a live in nanny looking for my next position.

I hope to hear from you soon
Jemma
noriel25
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby noriel25 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:09 pm

Rowts wrote:Magdacz - we are looking for a live in nanny, but thanks for your post.

Michelle - I will send you an email (check your junk in case it goes there!)

Thanks,
Hannah
Hello, Oh no just saw your message now! So sorry about that. I already check my junk but no message coming from you.
I hope to hear from you!
Thank you!
xx

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.