Live in Nanny wanted in Wimbledon

3 posts
mother12
Options:
Share this post on:

Live in Nanny wanted in Wimbledon

Postby mother12 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:56 am

Nanny required for delightful 5 year old girl ( at school ) and 18 month old boy.

The role is a sole charge position and the working hours will be 4 -5 days a week (possibility of flexibility on hours and live in/ live out arrangement).

We live in a beautiful house spread over 3 floors. We also employ a cleaner. A live in nanny will have their own room in the loft conversion, spread over the third floor with a private bathroom. The family home is a 5 minute walk from all the lovely amenities of Wimbledon town centre.

We are a happy, busy household and are looking for a nanny who is reliable and trustworthy. We are keen to employ a professional qualified nanny who is fun loving, energetic and contentious.

The duties of the Nanny will include all the care related to our little boy and girl including cooking healthy meals, laundry, cleaning up after them, tidying toys and arranging age appropriate activities for them to stimulate their development. We are keen to have someone start as soon as possible.
Mature Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in Nanny wanted in Wimbledon

Postby Mature Nanny » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:56 am

Hi,
My name's Imma, I'm italian and I live in Parsons green currently.
I'm looking for a long term full time nanny position to start asap. I can consider both a live in or live out position.

I'm really interested to speak more with you!

In attached my Cv.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks and regards,
Imma
Attachments
Cv Paone.PDF
(164.54 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Ronnie Nanny
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Live in Nanny wanted in Wimbledon

Postby Ronnie Nanny » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Hi, I would be very interested.

Just sent you an email with more information about my self.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Ronnie

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.