Qualified experienced English nanny looking for new full time live out position

3 posts
Nanny2533
Options:
Share this post on:

Qualified experienced English nanny looking for new full time live out position

Postby Nanny2533 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Hello there,
I am a qualified, experienced British nanny with 10 years childcare experience and I am looking for a new full time nanny position( at least 40-45 hours pw+)
I would prefer one family as opposed to a share with a view to commit long term so I may be great for a family with a newborn or toddler!
I have an NVQ level 3 in childcare, an up to date CRB and first aid pediatric training.
Please PM me for more info, looking forward to hearing from you!
monkstardeluxe
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified experienced English nanny looking for new full time live out position

Postby monkstardeluxe » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi, we are looking for a live out nanny 4 days per week, 7.30am-6.30pm, with some ad hoc babysitting. We have one little boy who will be just 1. Start end Jan/beginning of Feb. Would this be of interest?
mariechenailler
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Qualified experienced English nanny looking for new full time live out position

Postby mariechenailler » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:56 pm

Hi

We are a lovely 3 daughters family looking for a new nanny from 1st of December.
See the full details below
Hope you will be interested in it
Kind regards
Marie

We are a French family of 3 lovely girls looking for an experienced live-out nanny (full-time position from 8am to 9.30am and 11.30am to 6.45pm / 5 days per week - free paid time on Fridays) from the 1st of December - contract position for about 9 months - till the 31th of August 2018.
From September 2018, we will be looking for a permanent part time nanny (morning drop off and pick up from 3.30pm till 6.30pm), so you can extend to a permanent position if you are interested in it.

Our daughters are 7.5 years, 5.5 years and almost 4 years old.
The oldest one is in Year3 and our cadet is in Year1; the youngest is going part-time to nursery so the nanny will take care of her from 11.45, and take care of pick up and drop off of the other 2.
Your duties are only related to the kids, there won't be any household tasks. You will have to prepare the girls for school, drop off and pick them up, play and develop their creativity, organize playdates and other activities, support them with homework, go to the park/playground, bring them to activities if required, prepare their lunch and dinner, bath them ...
We are looking for someone who loves cooking, playing artistic and educative activities, meeting with other nannies, reading stories to the kids, singing / dancing / having fun.
We are a very nice family and need someone who will take good care of our lovely daughters. We have references from our previous nannies, including the current one!
We live between the common. Good salary.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.