Part-time nanny required, 3 days a week, between the commons, begin Feb 2018

2 posts
aamom
Options:
Share this post on:

Part-time nanny required, 3 days a week, between the commons, begin Feb 2018

Postby aamom » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:44 am

We are a lovely family living in between the commons with two professional parents looking for a part time nanny from beginning of February to take care of our daughter (nearly 3 year old) and son (6 month). The working hour would be from 3.30pm to 6.30pm (or if possible 7pm) for Monday to Thursday and from 12noon to 6.30pm (or if possible 7pm) on Friday.

The nanny is supposed to pick up our daughter from her nursery school at 3.30pm (Monday to Thursday) and at 12noon on Friday, take her out for activities (parks, classes, playdates), feed & bath her, pick up her brother from another nursery at latest 6pm & bath him; tidy up children toys and if there is still time, prepare lunch bag for our daughter for the following morning. There won’t be any household duties involved. Both nurseries are within 5-10 min walking distance from our house.

We would like the job to be shared between two nannies. We already found one nanny who met our language requirement i.e speaks Chinese to the children and she can work for 2 days but flexible with what day it will be. Hence we are looking for another nanny to take up the rest of the time who would be reliable, enthusiastic, proactive and flexible.

The candidate must speak fluent English and have relevant DBS checks and checkable references. Non smokers only please and driving license is not necessary.

Please send your CV with a photograph if you meet the criteria mentioned above. Thank you
felicity.emmerson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part-time nanny required, 3 days a week, between the commons, begin Feb 2018

Postby felicity.emmerson » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Hello
I am looking for a family - 3 days a week to support my studies.
I am based in SW4, qualified, DBS, first aid.
please feel free to contact me on emmersonf@icloud.com
regards
Fe

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.