Gurgle Magazine looking for mums to talk about different types of childcare

1 post
press100
Options:
Share this post on:

Gurgle Magazine looking for mums to talk about different types of childcare

Postby press100 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:59 am

I’m a freelance journalist looking for a mums with little ones under 18 months who use one of these types of childcare: nanny, nursery, childminder, family/friends, nanny share. This is for the June issue of Gurgle, one of the UK’s biggest and best parenting magazines. The aim is to give other parents honest and realistic advice that can help them to make their own choices about what childcare to opt for.
It’s a nice, positive, informative feature talking about the benefits of each different type and why each mum opted for it, why it works for her family etc. We can talk about the pros, such as flexibility, mixing with other children, most cost effective. And also any drawbacks, like what to do if the nanny goes off sick or extra charges if you arrive late for pick up at nursery.
It will be about 400 words from each mum and we would like a pic of her and her little one but that can just be a nice photo she has from her phone, doesn’t need to be a professional shot. These mums can have other older or younger children too, but we want to find someone who has a little one under 18 months and ideally has used childcare since their son or daughter was a baby.
We will can mention where they work if they want that included and potentially websites etc. Also happy to mention nanny agencies and nurseries that mums have found to be really good.
My deadline is 24th March so I’d need a 10 minute chat on the phone with the mums between now and then. They can be from anywhere in the country and work part time or full time.
If you are interested or would like to find out more please email me at moragturner1@gmail.com. Thanks

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.