Looking for live-in nanny from ~June (will consider live-out)

1 post
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for live-in nanny from ~June (will consider live-out)

Postby szerma » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:58 am

Hello, we are a family with 2 children, 4 (girl) and 1 (boy). We are looking for a nanny for 7:30 to 6:30 pm, 5 days a week, plus one evening. There can be some flexibility, i.e. start from 8 am and no evening babysitting if not possible. Weekends are free and paid 25 days of holidays a year.

Our daughter goes to nursery between 9 and 3:30 pm. Our son doesn't. They are lovely kids (of course I would say that!). The responsibilities include looking after the kids, preparing them simple meals, doing the kids' laundry and tidying up after them at the end of the day (in the common area only). No cleaning, housework or cooking for the adults is required.

The nanny would have own ensuite room (in the loft), and full board is included (whatever she wishes to eat).

We have had a live-in nanny for 4 years and are keen to find someone loving and energetic. We have a preference for a Polish nanny as we are half-Polish and my daughter speaks Polish and we would like her to continue doing that.

Please email me if you are interested, with your salary expectations. We are likely looking at a June start date but there can be some flexibility, depending on when our current nanny wants to finish.

Please contact me if yo are interested.

Many thanks,
M

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.