Full time nanny.

3 posts
macanuto
Options:
Share this post on:

Full time nanny.

Postby macanuto » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:39 pm

Hi mums,

My name is Marcela, I'm a nanny currently working for a lovely family in Clapham and I have a few families that I babysit for regularly - my contract ends in late August and I’m looking for a new family :)
I have over 5 years experience(pediatric first aid/CRB checked)and can provide references - experience as a housekeeper.

Please feel free to contact me.
Thank you!
Marcela
Tisa
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time nanny.

Postby Tisa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:05 am

Hi Marcella
We are looking for a full time (preferably live-in) nanny for our two little girls in Parsons Green transitioning over the summer. Job spec is below. If you are keen can you email me at sassiraider@mac.com please?

Live-in nanny/housekeeper needed for two lovely little girls (2 and 6 years old) in SW6

We are looking for an affectionate, loving and fun live-in nanny/housekeeper for our two daughters. We are an English/ Middle Eastern couple with a 2 year old little girl, due to start pre-school nursery in September, and a 6 year old girl who attends school.

Hours would broadly be 7am to 7pm Tuesday to Saturday plus occasional baby-sitting two nights a week but flexibility in this respect is key as both mum and dad work full time and can have unpredictable working hours. Note that our eldest daughter is at school 8.30am-3pm and our youngest will be attending nursery starting in September, between 9am and 12pm which is when any housekeeping / chores can be done.

We are looking for someone to welcome into our family and who will love and support our daughters as well as someone fun and energetic to engage with them! We have a very close extended family unit (we are actively involved with our daughters as are their grandparents) and therefore we are seeking someone who is happy to work in a supportive and loving environment.

Duties will include:
· looking after our daughters including drop off/ pick ups to and from nursery/ school, after school activities (tennis, swimming, etc) and play dates or grandparents homes
· helping with bathing, prepare healthy meals, dressing etc.
· undertaking developmental activities, such as supervising the eldest with her reading, homework, doing creative arts and crafts, cooking, reading to the little one, playing games and arranging/ supervising play dates for both girls.
· updating us and being a point of contact (in addition to us) for nursery and school interactions and advice
· keeping the house organised and tidy on a day to day basis
· General housekeeping chores and errands as required, including preparing shopping lists etc.

Our ideal candidate would:
· be warm, affectionate and loving
· Fun and engaging and creative with ideas of what to do on a rainy day!
· love looking after toddlers and older children with plenty of experience but open to taking guidance from us with respect to our daughters
· be fluent in English, Tagalog is a plus
· be happy to share care with grandmothers and parents
· be flexible, both in terms of type of work and hours
· be focussed on our daughters’ happiness, well-being and development, willing to take guidance but also demonstrate initiative in these respects
· be active, non-smoker and health conscious (i.e. understand nutritional needs and can actively participate in activities with her)
· be tidy and focussed on cleanliness
· Enjoy cooking
· as a bonus, be a confident swimmer who can take our little one swimming (alongside her regular classes)
· as a bonus, have an EU driving license (car will be provided)
· as a bonus, be able and willing to travel overseas on family holidays and trips etc

Nanny would have her own room and share a bathroom with our daughters in a lovely 4 bedroom house with garden. Please note that we also have a cat.

Salary will be competitive.
ntyson
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Full time nanny.

Postby ntyson » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:45 am

Hi Marcela,

We are looking for a full time live in nanny to look after our 17month old boy. Mon-Fri 7-7 with 2 nights babysitting (though we rarely use these) and most nights I'm home by 6.30 to put him to bed. You would have your own room on the top floor with your own bathroom. We also have a cat - just in case of allergies. Please email me Natalya.tyson@cantab.net with your CV if you are interested.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.