Part time nanny (two days a week) available from 2019

2 posts
SWnannySW
Options:
Share this post on:

Part time nanny (two days a week) available from 2019

Postby SWnannySW » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:51 am

Who am I:
Mature student (in my 30s), studying a Bachelor's degree online. As I plan my own studies I am very flexible on days so I might suit a family who likes a but of flexibility when it comes to which days worked per week. I am very happy with the family I am currently working for but I have realised that I need to work two full days rather than the four half days I am currently doing. I am therefore not in a rush to start a new job as I am enjoying my current one, which I am open minded about start dates (saying that I have one months notice at my current job). 

What I can offer:
- Over five years of experience in looking after children, up to four children at a time 
- Newborn to 1 years, shared charge until the baby was 3-4 months, then sole charge for half days at a time (the mom wasn't working so this was a part-time position). 
- 1 1/2 years to teenagers: Sole charge for full days (including looking after four children for full weekends while parents were traveling)
- Clean driving license
- I currently have a valid emergency first aid at work, happy to do a pediatric first aid as well.
- My last DBS was carried out in the summer of 2017, happy to have a new one carried out but as I can only get a basic disclosure myself this need to be requested by you. 
- Healthy cooking, I cook all my food from scratch and happy to do this for your little ones
- Happy to assist in house chores relating to the children
- I am very sporty and active and I love being outdoors 
- Keen on attending playgroups, going to the library, and visiting museums
- Confident on public transport in London for potential outings with your little ones. 

What I am looking for:
- 20 hours a week spread over two full days only. I am very flexible about what days, and I am also happy to change the days around based on your week. If you have flexible work (freelancer and so on) I am also happy to work say three days one week and one day the following week. For me it's just that I need a steady 20 hours in order to pay my bills. 
- I won't do mornings/afternoons spread out over multiple days as this doesn't work with my studying. 
- Ideally looking after one child between the age of six months up to two years.
- £12 net/hour (I do not accept cash in hand)

Please note:
- I am not Ofsted registered, happy to through the process of registrering if required. 
- I am potentially looking into going on a yoga teaching course in the summer which would mean that I would be away for four weeks. I have not booked this yet it's just something I would like to do but it will all come down to my working arrangements. 
SWnannySW
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Part time nanny (two days a week) available from 2019

Postby SWnannySW » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:01 pm

- NO LONGER AVAILABLE -

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.