Is this funny? Or is this how Broomwood sees its parents?

3 posts
Peter sellars
Options:
Share this post on:

Is this funny? Or is this how Broomwood sees its parents?

Postby Peter sellars » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:23 am

This is a bit of a wtf rant in response to something I saw in aBroomwood hall yearbook last night - a cartoon showing a family behind bars with bj as the jailer. The dad is dressed in a green three piece suit and the woman is in a frock and hat or bonnet - they are 50s throwbacks! (I took a picture but can’t attach it.)
So here’s what bothers me and winds me up - Is covid funny? Was Lockdown funny? Isnt this inappropriate for a school? Is this really how the school sees its parents?!! If you have a daughter do you really want a school that shows women like that?
Im Probably overthinking a bit here but it really grates ( my friend too, but as she’s a parent at this school she’s a bit more conflicted as her experience of the school is positive) Without insulting some of the lovely friends of mine who have kids here, this confirms everything I’ve ever thought about Broomwood. Old fashioned and snobby at the top. Rant over.
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Is this funny? Or is this how Broomwood sees its parents?

Postby chorister » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:20 am

First world issue - perhaps you need a sense of humour transplant - not sure if you can get them on the NHS or not.
Humourbypass
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Is this funny? Or is this how Broomwood sees its parents?

Postby Humourbypass » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:45 am

Ha ha.

Get a life!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.