Very Final Space Summer 7+ and 8+ Course!

1 post
Hyde Tutoring
Share this post on:

Very Final Space Summer 7+ and 8+ Course!

Postby Hyde Tutoring » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:50 pm

Hyde Tutoring's ever popular summer courses, have nearly sold out! We have one space on our 7 and 8+ course from the 23rd- 27th August, in Clapham, taught by our exceptional tutor Jess.

Key Points:

• Limited to 6 children
  • Every course is fully tailored to the needs of the children on the course (we plan the courses based on conversations with parents). The idea is that you get the benefits of working with peers but also the support and targeted learning that you get with 1:1 lessons.
  • We have experience preparing children for London’s leading schools such as King’s College Wimbledon, Westminster, St Paul’s, Ibstock Place, Alleyn’s, Latymer Prep, Dulwich College, City of London, Putney High, Wimbledon High, Streatham and Clapham High, Alleyn’s, JAGs, The Perse School and so many more

Testimonials:

“I wanted to let you know that we are so impressed and love Jess. She’s helped our daughter not only improve her results, as she had fallen behind, but she’s also helped her to gain new confidence that we appreciate even more. Jess is kind, thoughtful, patient and encouraging. Just what’s needed in a tutor!! We’re so happy with her.”

“Jess has been great - in no particular order, gentle and kind, focused, prepared, thorough, methodical, efficient, encouraging, warm and, over a very short period, has made a big difference to Larry’s writing.   I have been proud of him, too, as he has had the maturity to realise how much she has helped him and has honestly enjoyed their joint efforts and his achievements.  As you know, it was very late in the day when I contacted you, but Jess has managed to give him his wings, so to speak! It would have been very easy to have instilled a sense of panic in all of us, or dread or a sense of uselessness instead in Larry, so I am very grateful for all she has done.”

" The courses here are amazing as is Charlotte herself. I could literally see the difference in my daughter before and after a course. She learnt so much but it was really tailored to what she needed to know and they were also so much fun! I was hesitant at first to enrol her on a course in the holidays but she loved them! Charlotte is so sweet and kind, the other children were lovely and the courses are brilliant, definitely value for money. She got offers from all three schools she applied to, we couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you Charlotte!"

Course Dates:

23rd- 27th August, 9.30am- 12.30pm- JUST ONE SPACE

To Book:

Email: charlotte@hydetutoring.com
Include: your full name, your child's full name, your contact telephone number, your child's year group, your address. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.