Do local faith schools demand money from parents?

47 posts
supergirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Do local faith schools demand money from parents?

Postby supergirl » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:48 pm

Oh my gosh thats another one that gets people on fire!

Look i do not care about the faith or non faith debate. Yes maybe Actuallyadad may have a point but i will NOT go into it.

What i do not understand is how, HOW, people talk about love, forgiveness, etc and all the christians values AND knowing that the church still protect pedophile preasts?!?!?!?

I am catholic by education, i went to a catholic private school, i love Easter Mass, i celebrate (some) of the catholic holidays, i teach my children about all the monotheist religions, they ve learned at their non faith school about buddhism and sikkhism so far and will learn about others through the years, i hope i can ingrained values and principles for the future. But... Do not please tell me that the (only) way to transmit values is through faith school.
The catholic church is such a f...k hypocrit.

Excuse my language.
(PS: i believe in God but i ll go back to church when women can be priests).

Oh my, you got me all worked up now :oops:
waitingforgodot
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Do local faith schools demand money from parents?

Postby waitingforgodot » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:05 am

I agree with Petal,

If we want a pure fair system lets get rid of distance criteria and expensive postcodes too. Let's have lottery selection for all of those that apply, like some secondary schools are doing. They only expect the child to be at the door on time.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.