DIY-Kitchens

3 posts
RoaringLioness
Options:
Share this post on:

DIY-Kitchens

Postby RoaringLioness » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:58 pm

Has anyone ordered/installed a kitchen from DIY-Kitchens? We are tempted due to their competitive prices. Particularly interested in condition of the units when they arrived and if getting replacements units/parts if damaged on arrival was easy and what customer service was like given they are based in Yorkshire. Was installation straightforward and has it proven to be durable? We’re in a medium term home so want something with decent quality that doesn’t break the bank (don’t we all!). Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
RoaringLioness
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: DIY-Kitchens

Postby RoaringLioness » Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:59 pm

Also feel free to recommend any local builders who do kitchen fitting and able to take on other jobs such as replacing windows/external doors and carpentry for built in storage. Thanks!
Helpwithschools
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: DIY-Kitchens

Postby Helpwithschools » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:59 am

Yes, we used them and are really happy with our kitchen. I went up there pre lockdown and they helped me design the kitchen and when I had to make some tweaks later, they were equally helpful over the phone. As soon as we went into lockdown, it became impossible to speak to anyone and get help with the actual ordering - not surprising really as I assume they had to furlough everyone - but we got there in the end. Delivery was a bit of a pain but bearing in mind it was all done during Covid, I think overall it was a good service.

I’d use them again as the value for money is excellent and I’d put the patchy customer service down to them trying to operate as best as possible during COVID.