Regular Babysitter wanted in Battersea

3 posts
michwise
Options:
Share this post on:

Regular Babysitter wanted in Battersea

Postby michwise » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi

I am looking for someone to look after my two boys on a Monday and Wednesday evening every week from 5 until 7 and a Friday from 12 until 2. They are 2 and 5 months old. Pay would be £10 per hour. We live just off the Latchmere road in Battersea.

Thanks

Katy
fede
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Regular Babysitter wanted in Battersea

Postby fede » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:53 am

I am an Italian woman resident in the UK since 2011. I am fluent in both English and Italian. I have excellent interpersonal skills, am extremely organised and efficient. I have an extensive background in organising safe play activities for children and young adults, having organised and run groups as a volunteer. I have gained a reputation for reliability and professionalism in both the hospitality and childcare sectors.
I am highly experienced with children of all ages but especially enjoy looking after younger children, babies through to preschoolers.

(I am currently studying for NVQ Level 2 Childcare which includes a two day weekly placement in a Nursery).

I am highly experienced with children of all ages and am excellent at organising fun and interesting learning activites and playtimes including reading, singing, playgroups.
References, CRB and cv are available on request to interested parties. I look forward to hearing from you.
Warmest regards,
Federica
michwise
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Regular Babysitter wanted in Battersea

Postby michwise » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:49 am

Great can you send me your number

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.