mother's help

2 posts
lelika
Options:
Share this post on:

mother's help

Postby lelika » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Hi there! my name is Michelle and i'm a cleaner from 8-16 Mondays-Fridays ..and also worked as a mothers help for a lovely family for 9 months (boy aged 2 and girl from early days) and now i'm thinking to start working as a mothers help again..i love beeing around children and working with them.. to keep them happy and entertained ..hrs can be flexible on some days..i'm also doing babysitting for the people i work for ..( if that helps) don't hesitate to contact me for any more details.can provide references on request!! my contact no is 07411776824.thank you for your time!!!
spacedish
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: mother's help

Postby spacedish » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi Michelle,

I am currently looking for a mother's help who could do 1-1,5 days of babysitting my 2 month old baby and cleaning/ironing.

I am working from home and starting to do some work again from september on. But having to look after the baby and picking my other son (2,5 yr) up from nursery does not leave me with a lot of time. As we are also looking for a new cleaner, I was wondering if you are interested/free in taking this job on?

It would be Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. We are flexible. We live on Sternhold Avenue (Streatham Hill).

Let me know if you are still free (as your post was rather long time ago) and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

kind regards,

Rosa Williams

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.